View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 01:06 PM   #251
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
These Are The Days

praise jesus and the mercy of our beloved for his mercy is everlasting that which is hated saveth the day again and again nobody stands against hin for we stand with him, and the word of god saith to that which is done apart blessed are you if you be able to stand, the word said these days would cometh on the wicked as noon day and the more they try God the more confused and diversed and back into peril will they go the light of God be not in theme for they be full of dead bones and the lord said unto that generation VERLIY I SAID WOE, BUT THE RIGHTEOUSS SHALL BE BLESSED AND PROTECTED 7 Times 7, FOREVER SHALL WE DWELL IN THE HOSE OF THE LORD, AND TODAY Within IN THESE MEASSURES PAUL SPOKE OUR FAITH WILL BE TRIALED LET FAITH BE YOUR PRIMARY ARMOUR , And Let The Word Of God Be Your Weapon And The Song THAT PROCEEDETH Will Be Of His Glory And His Supplication And Of His Day And Will Pay For His Showbread In The Precious TABERNACLE, OF THE HOLY OF HOLYS , PSALM 123> UNTO THEE LIFT UP MINE EYES O Thou That Dwells In The Heavens Behold As The Eyes Of The Servants Of Our Brother Of And Of Our Son And Of Our Bridegroom And Most Of All Of Our Friend Look Unto Their Hands Of Their Masters And As The Eyes Of A Maiden Unto The Hand Of her Mistress SO OUR EYES WAIT UP ON THE LORD, Psalm>122> I WAS Glad When They Said Unto Me Let Us Go In To The House Of The Lord OUR FEET SHALL STAND WITHIN THY GATES O JERSUALEM Is Builded As A City That Is COMPACT Together The Days Will COMETH When No More Shall Pass Through NO MORE Old Dirty Weaping Men Whiping The Lambs Of God For Their Own Glory And Their Own Lust, And Their Own Greed, SIN WONT LEAVE THERE ANYMORE, Whither The Trpes Go Up The Tribes Of The Lord Unto The Testimony Of ISAREL To Give Thanks Unto The Name Of The Lord, For There Are Set THRONES Of The Judgmeant The Thrones Of The House Of The David, Pray For The Peace Of JERUSLEM THEY SHALL PROSPER THAT LOVE THEE AND OH MORE ABUNDALTY, PEACE BE WITHIN THY WALLS AND PROSPERTIY WITHIN THY PALACES FOR OH FOR MY BRETHREAN AND COMPANIONS SAKES I WILL NOW SAY PEACE BE WITHIN THEE. BECAUSE OF THE HOUSE OF THE LORD I WILL SEEK THY GOOD, And the golden hearts the long sufferers the broken heroes , whos minds and hearts and bodies as took the weapons for a long time, IF WE HAVE SUFFERED WITH HIM WE SHALL LIVE WITH HIM, PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, NO WEAPONS FORMED SHALL PROSPER, IN JESUS NAME, May The Right Hand And The Left Hand Be STRENGETHEND IN JESUS NAME Because AMEN Now Days They Both Full And Busy LET BOTH HANDS PRAISE HIM AND LET BOTH HANDS BE STRENGETHEND IN JESUS NAME, IN ALL OUR WORKS, ................