View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 12:33 PM   #243
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The 2 Edge Sword

praise jesus, unarmed today FOR OUR WEAPONS BE NOT OF THIS WORLD, Praise Jesus,BOOOM BOOM, target Missed, Repeat Target Missed I dont Know Whats Going On Here, Play On.... my joy that flows from within PRAISE YA JESUS, the world knew not, This Teaching Ya,alls Acording To My Math so dont bet your life on it, it should go into late October, If On Schueld i must obey my daddy In the precepts And not man My God at times is sorta minded Like Geroge Lucas And Other Rich and famous i wont say no names, no this song aint about you, your so vain stay away from all my girlfriends WE WANNA See That ECLISP, together... at times we think things are crazy like the day we were born AMEN, BUT THE HOLY GHOST BRINGETH ALL THINGS TO YOUR REMEMBEARANCE, ....my prayers are with everyone In normal ground, in warfare, FOR OUR FLESH IS WEAK, BUT THE SPIRT IS STRONG, Same As To The FLESH BE WEAK BUT THE SPIRT IS ALWAYS WILLINGS, And Those Strifing WHOOO, Are More THAN OVERCOMERS, WHY, Because JESUS SAID SO, Those That Be Humble SHALL BE UPLIFTED, Let Not The Fiery Trials Daily, THAT BE FORMED MOVE YOU FROM YOUR FAITH, OF, My Hope Hold Thou Me Up AND I SHALL BE SAFE, And I will Have Respect Unto Thy Statues, CONTNUALLY, JESUS, Binds Up The Broken Scared And Wounded, AND HEALS THEIR WOUNDS, and only he can saith trodden no more Thou has trodden down all of theme, THAT ERR, from thy Statues For THEIR DECEIT Lyes With The Beast, Deception is a lot of whats been coming up and be in taught this past year, And Why?? ITS THE WILL OF THE FATHER, that none Of His Be Decived, For Their Deceit Is FALSEHOOD, Thou Puts Away The Wicked Of The Earth, Like Dross THERFORE I Love The Testimonies , MY Flesh Trembles For Fear Of Thee And Im Afraid Of Thy Judgments TODAY ITS MORE EASIER TO OBEY AND GIVE IN To The ide Of That 2 Edged Sword, THAT HAS NO LIFE, I CHOOSE THE RATHER, WE WALK By FAITH NOT BY SIGHT, faith is strongly needed in the days Of Contempt, Let IT BE YOUR WEAPON, time and time again we,ve seen the foes cut down like grass, PRAISING GOD, then on to the next, JESUS, said to the old doubting thomas, OH Ye Have Little Faith, ONLY HE CAN SAITH, PEACE BE STILL, And Its STILL, we loose faith in a lot of things, everyday i could write a list, and get more disapointed of what i see and what i hear, but in these days ya,alls focus was not promised securtiy of the world, but OUR HERTIRAGE, Follows His Truth, GOD IS THE GOD OF ALL NATIONS, and through his mercy he gave all their statues, BUT TO HIM ALONG BELONGS THE GLORY, And The Permerssion And The Authertiy and when these boundries cross like a titians, and the world becomes as kids rebelling, against the father OH DAD, I Wanna Wanna Lead The Parade This Year, ISA 33>10 tells us, NOW I WILL RISE, Saith The Lord Now Will I Be Excalted Now I Will Lift Up Myself, And When We Praise Him, And Uplift Him And Giveth Not Tangled Demons, anyroom, We Our As One, for GOD Upholds The Weak And Cuts Down The Greedy And Evil , there as unto weeds, that must be cut down, FROM HIS PERFECT GARDEN, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH AND PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, Love One Another The Way He Is Loved Us.........get back to the camp and get WHAT Is Yours Back, JUST FOR TODAY, PRAISE JESUS, He Is The Body And The Bread That Doeth Not Decay, but has already been broke into pieces and digested, and speaketh planily unto his BROKEN And unto His People, Clearly Without Any Proverbs, .......