View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 10:34 AM   #242
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
2 Edge Sword

PRAISE JESUS those trenches of the suffering compass us yes they do compass us, but in these hours today today we are more than overcomers thats more than overcomers and through what i know of my preseverance thats is a lot, DAVID, stood alone and none was with him he just did anyway paul was placed in a prison john the babtist who jesus said unto us none be greater than he, we are more than overcomers today because of theme and he that was master of theme, jesus christ john told the people one will come greater than i whos shose im not worthy of, WE FIND THAT SWORD OVERCOMEING COUNTNUALY,THE ADVASRIES, yesterday today and forever, we can grow cold very quick but the word of is quick and sets still at the right hand of the father, till the apointed time cometh when the prisoners walk, through out the desolated lands scorned by the rising of false prophets, Im Going To REVIEW SOME SCRIPTURES, for us one day at a time tweet tesus, psalms 119>113>128>a suffering minstry the weaping of the holy lands, for he is with us, let not hate take up on hold on you and turn you bitter toward the love of one another and lead you estray to sugar coated fields, EMANUEL will come With Vegenances, forbear one another in love the way he loves us, I HATE vain thoughts but its only for a season,for it is the way of destroyer to imagine vain things this is what defiles man greed whoredom his or her own glory these things the kingdom of God Be without, Many Shall Knock and will not enter, the word says so, for the Lord Thy God Knows The Deed Of The Heart, AND WEIGHS THE SPIRTS, paul said its better in these times that WE OBEY GOD, Rather Than Man For He Holds The Keys To Everyones GREATER OUTCOME, in The Blessings, PRAISE YOU JESUS, Many Times As The Word Of States, WE,VE BEEN TAKEN OUT OF THAT HOLY CITY, BUT NOT UTTERLY, my Beloved said WHERE I GOETH YOU CANT FOLLOW, but through the precepts and warfare we,ve all been there, The Word Says PSALMS>139>7>12 If I Make My Bed In Hell He Is With Me, FOR THE DARKNESS WILL NOT HIDE THE LIGHT, In A Dungehill Or Valley, if we become black as sackcloth, the light be within the hearts, of the overcomer the heart of the sons of men is fully set in theme to do evil as unto this for everyone, because we are always at warfare when of course we are born into this world we are born with sin, THE LORD THY GOD AGAIN WEIGHS THE SPIRTS and knoweth the deed of the heart Regardless Of Your Statues Or Where Your At, PRAISE JESUS, ONE FAITH ONE LORD ONE BABTISIM AND ONE WAY ONE TRUTH ONE LIFE, The Bridegroom And The Bride, Be One, there is no changing that or no theroy that can overcome it from A to Z, MY HIDING PLACE AND OUR SHILED Cometh The Day Of Evil I HOPE IN THY WORD DEPART OH DEPART FROM ME, Workers Of Evil FOR I WILL KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS OF MY GOD, The Word Of God Saith UPHOLD ME ACORDING TO THY WORD That I May Live And NOT BE ASHAMED, THIS BATTLE, WE FIGHT HAS GOT US FEELING GULTIY FOR BEING ALIVE, PRAISE JESUS, jesus heared the crys of hells, AND I TELL YA HE MADE IT JUST WITH ALL TO BE FREE, And Some Still See It Best To Mock Him To Those Those The Same Is Giving Up The Ghost And He That Saveth, As We Pass Through These Valleys Of Never Ending Sorrows , REMEMBER HE HAS GOT THE KEYS TO BOTH HEAVEN AND HELL, AND HAS OVERCAME, This War For His Elect, TO STAND STRONG AND BRAVELY, the coming war AND DELIVRER, those who have sowed in tears shall reap in joy a joy that the world knoweth not, im one of those that surley believe, HELL i owe You One, BUT ALSO KNOWS, THE GREAT AUTHERTIY WHO GIVETH THAT PRIVALEGE AND THAT FREEDOM, nobody knows this war, than he who cried in the widerness 40 days and 40 nights, PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS ITS NEVER SOON ENOUGH TO CALL HIM LORD, FOR HE IS WITH US, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH, IN ALL THINGS, Lets Have A Wonderfull Week, Love One Another The Way He Has Loved Us, For the world My Friends Will Only Maketh Room For Its Own, ...................