Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2005, 07:59 PM   #6569
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by hayley) No he's not, I'm sure he really loves me! (Hehe). Yeah I am confused, or maybe I am just so in love with the both of you that I can't think straight!
Would you listen to yourslef? "I am confused, or maybe I am just so in love with both you that I can't think straight!". That is "being confused"!!
Anyway... It really hurts me you don't care for me as muc has you did before... Which means I must KILL that freaking Aussie!!!

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) Don't listen to lith....he's trying to sow the seeds of doubt...you know a REAL friend would just be happy for you....LMAO (beat that seb). its okay seb really, you lost out on this girl but there are plenty of other fish in the sea.
Hey, don't take my girl from me, alright? I mean, have some respect, man! I love her, 'kay? You can't just go on and confuse her, then steal her heart to get to her pussy. Not as long I am alive!

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) you live in sweden which is basically the babe factory of the world....LOL.
Yeah well, that's true...

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor