Thread: World Cup 2006
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2006, 08:58 PM   #44
Robin101
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: World Cup 2006

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Humm... Argentina???? Okay..but who Argentina won with lots of goals? Servia Montenegro? I think they are too much confident...well lets see...

Spain...they really impressed me...

About Ronaldo??? People in general are saying that he has some BIG problem...he didnt play well (well a little bit better in this last match....) and everybody is saying he is fat, slow, tired....and as consequence we want Robinho instead of Ronaldo!!!!!!!...Brazil's squad always plays better when Robinho plays...its clear!!!!!!! Hope Parreira (coach) pay attention to this...

Hey we also want to play against Argentina (they are mocking alot about Ronaldo) and you know Brazilians HATE Argentinian
and Engalnd... cuz this way Ronaldinho can re-affirm his talent ...

Leonardo???? Wow..yeah..you right he is handsome lol...even though I dont remember seeing his recent pics (do u have any? lol) but Kaka (8) is actually the favorite of brazilian girls...lol

I don't make a habit of collecting pictures of Brazillian footballers (or any male sportsman)!!

Argentina may have only beat S & M but the goal where they scored after 24 passes was amazing. As an Englishman I can only dream of us retaining possesion like that.

The Argies are the worst offenders when it comes to cheating/diving. The problem is they're so good at it. Remember the 'hand of god' in 1986?

I hope they have peaked too early!

And then
They went on to say
That the pearly gates
Had some eloquent graffiti
Like 'We'll meet again'
And 'Fuck the man'
And 'Tell my mother not to worry'
~ The Trapeze Swinger