Thread: World Cup 2006
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2006, 08:47 PM   #43
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Re: World Cup 2006

Quote: (Originally Posted by Robin101) Who has everyone been impressed with so far in the World Cup? I have to say Spain and Argentina.

Ana, what are people saying about Ronaldo in Brazil? He can't keep playing like that and expect to stay in the side. Adriano too. Leonardo has been working for the BBC. Now, I'm a secure heterosexual male but Leonardo....he's a handsome bugger!!

I hope England play Germany in the second round (you all know why ). It would give us great pleasure to knock them out of 'their' World Cup. Then onto Argentina (again, you all know why ). Brazil next (revenge for '02) and we're in the final!! Wishful thinking!

Who's been the surprise package do far?

Humm... Argentina???? Okay..but who Argentina won with lots of goals? Servia Montenegro? I think they are too much confident...well lets see...

Spain...they really impressed me...

About Ronaldo??? People in general are saying that he has some BIG problem...he didnt play well (well a little bit better in this last match....) and everybody is saying he is fat, slow, tired....and as consequence we want Robinho instead of Ronaldo!!!!!!!...Brazil's squad always plays better when Robinho plays...its clear!!!!!!! Hope Parreira (coach) pay attention to this...

Hey we also want to play against Argentina (they are mocking alot about Ronaldo) and you know Brazilians HATE Argentinian
and Engalnd... cuz this way Ronaldinho can re-affirm his talent ...

Leonardo???? Wow..yeah..you right he is handsome lol...even though I dont remember seeing his recent pics (do u have any? lol) but Kaka (8) is actually the favorite of brazilian girls...lol
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too