View Single Post
Old 02-12-2004, 07:13 AM   #42
farmgirl
USER INFO »
Currently:
[quote=multifast1]My negative impressions of Stapp did only form over the last couple years since that when I think he started changing in his attitude. QUOTE]

Well, I think some change would be seen in any band after awhile. When a band first starts out, they aren't well known, they grow a fan base over the years, have more demand on them, are more noticed publicly, have more responsibilities, more stressful tours, etc. Not to mention the decreasing privacy they have. It has to be hard to not be able to go alot of places without someone recognizing you, wanting autographs, following you...hell, there are people claiming they would move to Florida just to be closer to some members. I don't know, to me, that's a bit over the line. Just my opinon though on that. My point to this is that after you get more and more fame, I would think you might put up a bit of an invisable shield around you to protect yourself from some of that. Kind of like a more distant persona at times. Alot about fame is great but for those of us who haven't had to deal with it, I bet it has alot of drawbacks too.

Just my thoughts. Have a great day everyone.