View Single Post
Old 02-11-2004, 06:08 PM   #32
Creedrox
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by douglas623) its not that we come here to bash, we're just old Creed fans like you. However, we choose to look at the problem, instead of ignoring it. I saw Stapp on celebrity poker, and he was obnoxious, and was drinking (later in the show). At the grammy's he was obnoxious again. in my opinion, from what I saw with my own eyes, Stapp has let the fame go to him. He's a little to self-loving in my eyes. Just watch him in public sometime.

Anyway, I do look forward to the solo projects, just to see something new. I do believe, however, that the problem with Creed, was Stapp.

Wow, someone on here has a brain. I never came here to bash anyone. Creed has been my favorite band ever since I heard them. I have been to tons of shows. I just think it sucks nobody will ever see another Creed show. Yes, Stapp has a problem. I wish he could turn himself around. But if you guys want to bash me for saying he needs help. Whatever. I know its true whether or not you want to admit it. There is a difference between partying and having a serious problem. To whoever said go to a Tremonti board, why? Isn't this supposed to be a Creed board? Not a Stapp board. Sorry if I offended anyone. But sometimes the truth hurts.