View Single Post
Old 04-29-2005, 01:33 PM   #5
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
This is a hard one, and I am just gonna respond to the media bit mostly cos it always fascinates me.

I think it is more than God just 'being in everything'. I think he chooses to reveal Himself in these ways. He wants people to find him and He will use things like film to draw people to Himself; to become attracted to his character.

Now the funny thing about God is that he tends to show up in so many films that U wouldnt expect Him to. Alot of the time it isnt immensely obvious but He still makes His heart known and uses other forms of art and film to convey it. Because as we know, the film industry is a huuuuge influence on western culture especially.

I saw that movie and was actually surprised to find characteristics of God shining through, even in the hippie-sex-coach wife's opinions. hehe. But that is me. I can understand that other believers wouldnt cope with watching the movie of course, but i encourage them to not be fearful of such movies and think of how they are a huge key to evangelistic conversation among other things.

As for that satanist thing, when God is revealed in satanists, it would really only be cos of Christian influence on moral values in his culture that they havent noticed, cos they rebel against the laws of God on purpose.

All in all, I commend your conversation with those other believers and I encourage U to keep on hammering it in, and even talk to non-believers about it. Good on U hay.

ROCK HARD!!!