View Single Post
Old 04-07-2003, 01:26 AM   #46
Lady Valkyrie
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Lady Valkyrie Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Valkyrie
And one last thought Lechium...

Even IF... THAT'S A BIG IF you were even close to being right about God and the Bible so what?

For thousands of years many HAVE believed in God and the Bible. What are you going to do about it Lechium? Huh? What exactly are you wanting to do? Are you wanting to try and illeminate all christians from this earth? Are you wanting to ban the Holy Bible from the whole earth? What is your agenda?

And what about all other religions? What about the Buddists, Hindus, Satanists, Wiccans, Witches, and all the other religions of the world. ALL OF THEM BELIEVE IN A GOD/GODDESS OF SOME SORTS AND A HOLY BOOK OF SOME SORTS! What is your agenda for them? Are you wanting to eliminate ALL religion from the entire world?

Or is it you are just such a loser that you just have to come to a message board and make fun of, antagonize, and patronize those who do believe in a God/goddess?

I say that if you continue to act like this that you be thrown off the board for good. If you choose yo understand that we have our beliefs and you have yours and we all can fellowship on this board and have a good time in peace then I say you can stay.

It's too bad I'm not a moderator.

~~~~~I am my kid's mom.~~~~~

~~~My Diary~~~~My Photos~~~