View Single Post
Old 04-25-2004, 12:39 PM   #53
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Gabriel) As a word of warning.. dont hang on a quote that was made from me back in November. As you can all probabaly tell things change over time. I'm quite sure that Wind-up will clear things up in a press release in due time.

Well, no. You're right, you can't even controll the band, you're not even a member. But if Stapp tells us that this doesn't have to be the end, I think that he has to be pretty sure, 'cause the fans will always remember that. But you're not him, so you don't have to explain what he meant when he said that, I just quoited him. But there's not a single fan out there who doesn't hope that Creed will join forces again.

As for the name. Alter Bridge... Did Flip's mom have the permission to give us the name? 'Cause I talked to you the day before, and you said that you couldn't. And can you back that up now when we finally know? Or do you have to wait for Wind-up to tell us? Everyone knows that www.alterbridge.com is reserved by Wind-up and that www.alterbridge.net is reserved by Dan.

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor