View Single Post
Old 11-29-2005, 11:00 PM   #38
sina2b
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) That's why I only try to judge him by his music. If I judged him based on what I've heard he's done, based on some of the silly things he's said in interviews....I would be a very negative critic of him. But that's why I don't judge him by that stuff; that's why I only defend his music, not his personal life. I try not to let what other people say/think about him effect how I feel about his MUSIC. There's a ton of haters out there, but that won't change the fact that I am a fan of his music.

Do you really think that if it wasnt for Mark, scott wouldve been where he is today? But if it wasnt for Scott Mark may have not done so well but he wouldve at least been where he is now as far as AB goes. Yes he has a good voice but I bet he doesnt know much about music, even if he does its mark that taught him and its not right to bash him as Stapp did, why listen to what people have to say when you can digest it from their own actions. He's a complete ass and yes I agree his voice is good but so is my moms; hes just one of those people whose "been there at the right time"; its not all his music and talent.