View Single Post
Old 02-19-2006, 10:03 AM   #32
RoffeDH
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Who wrote the lyrics for the songs of Creed?

IamFilthy... I KNOW WHAT MARK HAVE SAID... But he was controled by Stapp as far as I'm conserned... Look at it this way, when he was with Creed he was controled by Stapp and wasn't aloud to say what he realy wanted. When he was "free from Stapp" he said what he realy wanted to say. I mean, he can write, he's proven that. The songs for ODR wasn't supose to be for AB but for Creed since when he started writing them he hadn't a thought of Creed breaking up.

"Stapp wrote the VAST majority of MOP. Let's face it,...Tremonti is not a good lyricist. He has said so himself along with ODR speaking loudly as well." What the F are you talking abuot... ODR speaking loudly as well? If you think ODR sucks you can't realy like TGD! I mean those lyrics are so lame... He keeps reapeating himself over and over again doesn't he. The lyrics are realy lame and NOT as complex at all as Creeds lyrics were, ODR lyrics are (IMO) more complex and therefor more suiteble as Creed lyrics then TGD.