Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2005, 07:59 AM   #6006
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) yes of course my my i like you something black with just enough lights to blink or sparkle at just the right time with every chord makes me wonder my friend why has this not been done i would find that very sexy would depend on the melody which was being played very groovy something Zepplin smooth some slick lights nothing flashy *** Can you feel my Groove Like Ya
Yeh, I remember Ace had a guitar with pickups that lit up, and smoked hehe. I love Ace man!!!
Quote: (Originally Posted by A1) sorry for spilling all onto you guys but i needed to tell someone how i felt.
Oh hun thats fine. Huge changes are happening for U and when people go through stuff like this, there is a normal grieving process that we go through. Sounds like you are going through a healthy one, cos U are able to cry and stuff. That is good.

And also, I am just happy that U can leave school on a good note. Some walk away and never wanna look back cos it sucked so much for them, but U have awesome memories and that is so positive.

Though yeh, it is hard right now and I am sorry for that hun. We love ya.

ROCK HARD!!!