View Single Post
Old 03-25-2005, 03:24 AM   #19
hayley
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) nah i'll pay but concert tickets over a $100 IMO is daylight robbery even if the show will be great. don't worry i pay for some stuff, you pay for other stuff. it will be sweet.......
Okay.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) U2 is overrated... and someone needs to tell Bono to that he's not a politician. He needs to stop snooping around important political summits telling people that he's the only one who's concerned about AIDS. U2's Joshua Tree material was great... now it's bland and repetitive.
Oh well that's a joke. He doesn't think he's a politician, he's the only artist out there that has enough balls to express how he feels about today's society. And if you think that Bono is selfish about AIDS, if you can see bad in the huge heart that the man has, there is something wrong with you. No offence.

Quote: (Originally Posted by RMadd) you definitely ain't lying
i remember when i first saw the music video for "Away From Me" last year, and I thought: "wait... isn't Kurt Cobain dead? and Nirvana's broken up... this is surreal"
Lol. It just cracks me up because he looks so much like Kurt, has the Kurt attitude in some ways.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) i wasen't very old either and i too like a lot of the stuff before it a lot better.
80's rock is the daddy of all rock, nothing beats it. Compared to all of the new age 'rock' bands out there, no talent, no emotion. (In my opinion). Give me old rock anyday.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006