View Single Post
Old 04-12-2004, 08:47 PM   #57
hayley
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Quote: (Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl) You're thinking the way I am! LOL, I'm not going to tell anyone at my school the name of the new band or anything about them, or even that it exsists! Y'know, because there are so many creedhaters at my school, there are people I don't even know that walk up to me and say, "Creed sucks" and then walk on. And it's just because Creed isn't really in "the thing" right now. That's so immature, I don't understand why people do that. If I got a bunch of front row Creed tickets to a show, I wonder how many people would suddenly become my "Creed buddy"

I know what you mean, there are people who do the exact same thing to me, it is pathetic. When it first started I was really angry, but now I don't give a crap, I let a laugh out every now and then about it, just because it is immature, you're right.
But yeah about the Creed "not being in" thing. Who really cares what's in what what's not? I mean I wouldn't care less if I had an obsession with The Beatles and people made fun of me, honestly I wouldn't. I just think it's really stupid
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006