View Single Post
Old 04-12-2004, 08:37 PM   #56
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom) Mark is probably going for a different sound. Since no one knows any Creed member (except for Scott Stapp), all the Creed haters will love them, then commit suicide once they find out it's just Creed minus Stapp.
You're thinking the way I am! LOL, I'm not going to tell anyone at my school the name of the new band or anything about them, or even that it exsists! Y'know, because there are so many creedhaters at my school, there are people I don't even know that walk up to me and say, "Creed sucks" and then walk on. And it's just because Creed isn't really in "the thing" right now. That's so immature, I don't understand why people do that. If I got a bunch of front row Creed tickets to a show, I wonder how many people would suddenly become my "Creed buddy"
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp