View Single Post
Old 11-09-2002, 01:25 PM   #18
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
TRUST ME I KNOW WHAT TEACHERS GO THROUGH I AM MARRIED TO ONE!!!!! My husband teaches and I try everyday to have him get out of it, due to the extreme stress, poor money, poor working conditions and lack of administration support!!!!! It is a discrace what they pay teachers today. But let me tell you even though he has 30 kids in the class he keeps them in-line!!!!! There is one person on a computer at a time, and the school monitors everything the kids do on the internet!!!!!! I personally think parents are the problem!!!! If they took the time to raise their kids properly, and payed attention to them, and what they were doing and involved with, the youth of this country would be very different!!!!!
It is frusterating to me that people pop out 3-4 kids and ignore them,by lack of rules and responsibility, kids today when they misbehave in school don't know what to do when disipline is placed on them because they don't get it at home!! So what is the result? STESSED TEACHERS AND OUT OF CONTROL KIDS, but the fact remains the same, they need to if not hire more teachers, hire more teacher aides to help monitor what the hell is going on in school!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"