Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2006, 01:23 AM   #7561
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) the weather nowadays is preety much beautiful....... cloudy most part of the day......making occassionally appearing and disappearing sun feel much beautiful with its warmth........ different new birds can be seen in the garden and so different new sounds ....light drizzle at times....... yesterday evening, the breeze was a bit fast .....attimes making me grab my little neice as she was about to dirft away while we were standing outside.............. the rain water from previous weeks heavy rain is still pooled a bit around the palm trees at the back-side of my place, usually you can see the moon reflecting from it at night around 8-pm......
im trying to visualize this trying real hard i promise you make wanna...breathe all in at once
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done