View Single Post
Old 03-07-2007, 10:25 PM   #3
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: The Sky Is Not Falling

Quote: (Originally Posted by Funkylilsissy) LIKE this one
thank you my girl WE HAVE NOT STRECHED OUR HANDS TO A STRANGE A GOD, and made known our supplications to any other GOD, IN OUR TIME OF TROUBLE IN OUR TIME OF STRUGGLE IN OUR NEED OF HELP, THE GOD OF ABRAHAM THE GOD OF MOSES THE GOD OF ELISHIA THE GOD OF THE MOST HIGH, THE GOD WHO SETS UP KINGS AND REMOVES THEME, thats who my poem is based upon, and also in another reference in our time panic and in our time of dead ends and in confusion when we feel the sky is falling, must we not forget THE NAME OF THE LORD OUR GOD, that has never left us nor forsaked Us in our time Of Trouble, OR DELIVERED US FROM THE BATTLE THAT IN OURSELF WE WERE UNABLE TO FIGHT, And Also In That Time Of Trouble We will Fall Seven Times Fold, GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY TO GOD, WHERE WOULD WE BE WITH, HIS SON, JESUS CHRIST TO FORGIVESSSSSSSSSS US SEVEN TIMES FOLD, THE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDEMERRRRRRRRRRRRRR, FOR EVERY KNEE SHALL BAWL AND EVERY TOUNGE CONFEES THAT JESUS CHRIST IS KING OF KINGS AND LORDS OF LORDS,
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You