View Single Post
Old 02-15-2005, 03:16 AM   #224
hayley
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Quote: (Originally Posted by DekWannaBeFlea) Down Girl.
Jericho is one sexy beast.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) Hayley sweety!!!! When i saw him i just through i was gonna to collapse. I didn't touch his buttocks but at one point his breast was on my face and Hayley, my friend and me touched his "TITTS", and yes those are more than good to me hard as a rock. He is gorgeous and so nice..and he has his hair shorter and beautiful....shame cos i loved it long when he used to be at the WWF. And one last thing...he smells delicious I dreamed with him friday nite after the gig. Hope they are coming soon to The UK.
Wow, you TOUCHED HIS CHEST .... bitch! So did you touch the skin, or just his shirt? Ahhhh hot. Lol. You didn't touch is buttocks? Don't you regret that? I would have pinched him one when I left, then run away! Muahahaha. And yes his hair doesn't look as nice when it was long and beautiful and curly but it still looks good now. He smelled delisious woo hoo that's sexy.

So did you take photos with him?

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) perhaps one of the ladies should send chris a bra for valentines!
Even better, I should send him mine! LMAO
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006