View Single Post
Old 09-12-2004, 09:53 AM   #11
Light is Life
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) In light, Calvin was not the main objective here...

Nice to meet all of you, and a heartfelt handshake to Lith and Ann and some of my old colleauges.

Karma is my middle name, so shoot me!

PS... Light is life, if God so loves everyone of us, why is there a hell?

Think aboout it...

Heaven

Well, God doesn't love everyone of us. The universe is dualistic, you have light and darkness, left and right, beginning and end, male and female, and you have human and inhuman beings too, angels and devils too, don't doubt.
Don't try to love Adolph Hitler because he is unlovable. Don't try to love those terrorists that killed those children in Russia because they are unlovable. Such people are to be treated as viruses, it's like in The Matrix, the agents tell Morpheu that human beings are like viruses destroying themselves and their own planet, but the agents are the liars and true viruses that created a system of chaos in which no one understands that not everyone among us is one of us. Some are born agents to spread evil and contaminate human beings with them, keeping everyone far from understanding that the world is a lie. The agents don't feel, they are machines, don't doubt.

I don't believe in hell as an outer place but as an inner place where the fire of indignation and wrath burns the souls of those who love lies and error.