View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 10:00 AM   #32
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Creed Tour Dates 2010

Quote: (Originally Posted by My Sacrifice) the ticket prices were high, but they were slashing them close to the show. We got some tickets to the atl show for 20 that should have been at least 50. Live nation realizes you can't charge that kind of money for a band that is not selling like they were 10 years ago. I believethey having the baby in early to mid July?

Really? thats not too bad then. I remember hearing that some concerts had tickets as low as $7.50 and that was for good seats. The due date for the baby is mid july but children can be born a couple weeks early and a couple weeks late too right. I hope that if they make Creed V then they'll spend a little bit more time making that record and making it a success. But honestly Mark seems too gung ho to ditch Creed and focus only on Alter Bridge. He really doesn't seem happy in Creed. And i'm not one of those AB fan boys i'd rather him stick with Creed and just put out a Creed album every year or two then switch between the two.