View Single Post
Old 11-21-2003, 07:48 PM   #12
Jez
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
<!--QuoteBegin-Tremonti_Fed+11-21-2003 04:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tremonti_Fed @ 11-21-2003 04:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I'm pasting my post from the Pit:

so, from what I got so far (unless I missed something here at the pit coz I'm catching up on CreedFeed and Tremonti.net)...

1)Michael didn't say in any moment, explicitally (sp?) that Creed is over.

2)He also didn't say if Mark and Stapp really argued, in a way that their friendship is over and that are hurt feelings left.

MICHAEL, send my hello from Brazil to Mark, please?&nbsp;

3)I read a post on flip online that Mark and Stapp played golf together the weekend the poker celeb show was recorded.

4)Michael implied that Mark took the decision sometime ago, but he didn't imply that the door is shut to Stapp for good.

Is that correct? or I did miss something?

And did somebody copied the chat session with Michael a couple nights ago?[/b][/quote]
If you don't have the patience to read all the stuff at the pit, read the thread I started here yesterday that has THE ANSWERS.

1)Michael didn't say in any moment, explicitally (sp?) that Creed is over.

No, Mark did

2)He also didn't say if Mark and Stapp really argued, in a way that their friendship is over and that are hurt feelings left.
As well, he shouldn't get into details like that, and he didn't have to. Mark already said that he and Scott had parted ways.

3)I read a post on flip online that Mark and Stapp played golf together the weekend the poker celeb show was recorded.
No, that was Scott and Flip. NOT Mark

4)Michael implied that Mark took the decision sometime ago, but he didn't imply that the door is shut to Stapp for good.
Michael did not imply that Mark made the decision that Stapp should be out of the band. NO ONE has said what the cause of this rift is...for all we know, Stapp very well could have been the one to make the choice to end it.

Creed~~Bullets