View Single Post
Old 10-01-2003, 07:32 PM   #1
rocker228
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to rocker228 Send a message via Yahoo to rocker228
I'm new here, allow me to introduce myself

Hey, well.....now there are some new facess here so it's going to take me some time to get used to people, and I hope this is a very freindly site, as I have heard from other fans.

Here's my story basically,

I just posted here as obviously indicated, and as a result of the VH1 board just basically going to hell. Go read over there and you can read the whole story behind, I really don't feel like giving a total synopsis now.

I have been a fan of creed for 3 and a half years now pretty much, five really, but I did not get a real intrest into them till a few months after human clay. The songs what if and higher ultimately thrusted my intrest and I have been a fan ever since. I am 18 years old and I play bass and guitar.

I'll tell you this right now, I am not one of those nut fans who thinks creed can do no wrong, I do have my little critisizims but I won't get into that yet. I do thing however they are easily one of the best bands to come out of the past decade, if only they got a bassist. And yes, I am a brett fan, and I DO view him as a member of creed, more so like an ambiguous member.

Well, thats my story, as down to the point as I could of made it with out 20 paragraphs and the rest is history. This will be my new creed initially handout, since all the rest have either been sbatoged my bashers or just went to hell from negative vibes.

Peace