Thread: Marijuana
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2004, 05:00 PM   #25
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by GoodGodGirl23) I dissagree with the pot does not impair your relexes, I know someone who smoked the stuff, and who was so fucked up, was in no way able to get behind the wheel of a car or anything!!!

yea it does impare you judgment and reflexes. Either way, not much good can come from it. We're Americans - we're greedy and arrogant. Its useless comparing us to another country. I had friends who used to skip and smoke all the in the bathroom and are now going "why do I have to clean up shit from the toilets?"

Back in high school after football practice buddies and I were messing around in the courtyard. A friend went long and asked for a ball, so I threw one at him. Right after the ball left my hand some guy walked out of the bathroom and the ball hit him in the shoulder. Knocked him down and his 'dime' fell out. As I was runing over to apologize the guy picked him self up and looked up at the sky. Chicken little was really concentrating there. Being the jock I was, i stopped in my tracks and looked over at my buddy;

Mike - "Whats he doing?"
Al - "I dunno."
Al - "Betcha 20 bucks I can do it again"
Mike - "Yer on!"

That one really knocked him the fuck out, got him right in the face. Won me 100 mile run. Being a jock ruled! *sigh*

There was a point in there somewhere... if you can find it.

Last edited by Mulletman : 05-18-2004 at 11:41 PM.