View Single Post
Old 01-14-2005, 12:11 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Hope Of The Broken

Another One Lives Another One Dies Another One Fails Another One Hopes As Another One Breaths Another One Hopes For The Unseen Hopes Of The Broken Is What Gets Me Through False Hopes Are A Dime Dozen Yes Somethings Could Be Better If We All Would Just Let Theme Be We Selling Out Oh Such Such Easy Thing To Do But For The One Who Carried A Cross Made Of Wood Mine Is Not For Sale And I Refuse To Sale It Any Damn Price Hope Of The Broken Is What Gets Through False happiness Really Makes Me Blue Hope Of The Broken Is What Gets Me Through Hope Of The Broken Will Follow Through Hope Of The Broken Will Have its will Hope Of The Broken Will Get It Done Only The Cold Hard Truth Will Set You Free Hope Of The Broken Is The Only Real Hope That Leads On To A New Day Where A Thousand Of Them Will Blow Away In The Wind, Like Chaft I Will Never Forget Hope Of The Broken What Beautiful Sound It Makes Falling Down Like Rain What Beautiful Sound As The Wind Turns And Crys Another Song Hope For The Broken Will Never Leave You Empty Handed Hope For The Broken Is What Heals Hope Of Broken Takes Cares Of The Unseen Need Hope Of The Broken The Hope Of The Broken Is Better Than The Sound Of A Thosand Anwsered Prayers What Beautiful Sound I Believe In Nothing I Believe In You And I Believe In Me Hope Of The Broken Promises will not set you free only the truth will false hope is a dime dozen broken promises is what gets me through broken promises will come through as the fade away in the wind like chaft and i will be happy in knowing broken promise gave hope when there was no hope and gave me light when there was no light broken promises broke me and my own will so the very first promise breaks through a thsousand broken promises today Ride The Wind Im already there there is no coming back again on the wind that surounds you is where i ride Never Forgeting Not One Thing Never Missing A Thing What Ever It Takes I Bleed For You To Weak To Live To Strong To Dye I Must Take All hope of the broken what beautiful sound it makes falling down like Rain It Whats Get Me Through And Brought Me Closer Closer Closer Than Ever To You Hope Of The Broken What A Beuatiful Sound It Makes I Will Fly With Or With Out Wings i find that they be overated And My Heart Has Never Lost Its Wings Noir Have They Ever Been Broken Hope Of The Broken What A Beautiful Sound It Makes False Hope Is A Dime Dozen Broken Promises Is What Gets Me Through As They Will Fade Away In The Wind Like Chaft And I Will Be Happy In Knowing Broken Promises Gave Hope When There Was No Hope Gave Me Light When There Was No Light Broken Promises Broke My Will To Push To The Edge And Dive In Hope Of The Broken What Beautiful Sound It Makes Falling Down Like Rain that was good if i do say so myself
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything