View Single Post
Old 03-25-2004, 12:18 AM   #34
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) OMG, no, I didn't hear about Josh!! Wow, that sucks! I wonder how he did that? Hey, btw, the tickets for Rochester came, and somehow we got these early entry passes. I have no idea what this means, but we get to go in at 6:30. Maybe it means a prime spot on the rail? I'm going to call closer to the show and find out what that means .
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've seen soooo many of those tix on e-bay, with the early entrance!!! And thinking, "Damn, I want that!!!" And WE GET IT!!! I'm sure it means you get in earlier than the general public? It's got to mean something *good* This is sooooooooo going to f*ckin" ROCK!!!! God, can April get here any SLOWER!!! Kerri, you ARE a flippen' Goddess!!! I wonder how many of the early entry they give out? I guess WE'LL find out!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAAY!!!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed