View Single Post
Old 11-22-2003, 02:22 PM   #88
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
<!--QuoteBegin-DSDTonya+11-22-2003 01:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DSDTonya @ 11-22-2003 01:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> OH MY GOD PEOPLE !!! All this tit for tat arguing is getting you nowhere.
Like its been repeatedly said...we have no official statement from the band letting us know why indeed things are going down the way they are. For all we know Mark & Scott's supposed argument couldve been about Stapp not wanting to move forward with Creed. Just because we see Mark is pushing on with his career doesnt mean he shafted Stapp in anyway. We just dont know.
I'm a Stapp woman through & through and If he was wronged, there will definitley be a sick feeling in my stomache towards the other members.
Bottom line though--I am a Creed fan!!! I look forward to hearing Mark,Flips & Brian's new material and if Scott were to release something...I'd be his most supportive fan. The most ulimate scenario for me would be everyone kisses,makes up and decided to move along with the Creed we know and love.
Meanwhile thats not the case.... bickering with each other changes nothing.
Peace & I'm REALLY NOT TRYING TO START MORE PROBLEMS, just trying to remind you all of why we are here....for the love of this band.
Lets not tear each other down when we dont know what's next. [/b][/quote]
I really did not think we were arguing I think that there are a lot of emotions going around here, obviously there is SOMETHING brewing with the band. I would support anything they decided, you know because I only wish the best for all of them, they have given so much. If they need time to move on to other projects then so be it. But I think here on this board a lot of people are nervous or upset and are just simply voicing their opinion that is all, I don't think anyone was deliberately trying to bash. Like many of us have said NO ONE REALIZES OR KNOWS WHAT GOES ON BEHIND THE SCENES!!!!!!! I just know that whatever is meant to be will be.

I do have to admit it would be nice to hear a formal statement from someone, that is how this should of been done, but is is too late for that now

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"