View Single Post
Old 04-25-2003, 05:11 PM   #33
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Manson is just an asshole, buttom line. As far as Creed being different well yeah they are but if they are such goody too-shoes than why do they serve beer at their concerts? Why do they have g-strings you can by at the t-shirt stand, why are there people already drunk at their shows? Creed's shows have attracted the most wide variety of people I have EVER seen at a concert and I have been to MANY in my lifetime! If it was a Disney show and the guy who dresses as Mickey Mouse comes out stoned and drunk and pisses in the concert crowd than maybe I can see your point. But Creed is a ROCK band, it is the people who set them at the standards they have not the band! I know people "think" Scott has a "god complex" but I believe he does not and he does not either! This is just an excuse for people to get money easily, BOTTOM LINE! You know if I was a mother and I brought my child to this particular concert I would be dissapointed but you know that is the risk you take at a rock concert! Children under 12 should not really be there anyways! It is like people were just "waiting" for Stapp to make a wrong move so they could be on him like flies on shit! People confuse his "passion and drive" for arrogance, it is some of us that can see the difference, those who really listen and see all he does with his status. How many freaking rock stars send kids to space camp? How many Rock stars start their own charity for the needy? He made a wrong move after dealing with some horrible life experiences who's to say you would not have done the same? Nobody REALLY knows the hardships he is going through, it is lonely at the top. Dissapoinment and pure greediness are two very different things, this incident justifies dissapointment and that is it!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"