View Single Post
Old 04-14-2004, 02:16 AM   #41
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by tremonti4life04) Well, think of it this way. Things with creed have been rough, especially with the way Stapp has been acting. Like the Chicago show perhaps... I saw personally the way stapp was acting, on stage swearing up a storm in state college cuz they were having technical difficulties. It was an all age show and he started dropping the F bomb in front of little kids.

Every show they have been doing the last few years has been all ages because they have been in arenas. That's a risk a parent takes by taking a little kid to a show. Rock stars, even Scott Stapp, are known to swear every now and again. Personally, I think all the hoopla about Penn State was overblown. I was there, too. They had a fricken power failure among a bunch of other technical problems, including Mark's amps. I can't blame Scott for getting pissed. It must have been frustrating, knowing how seriously they take their careers...ALL of them do, not just Mark. I've been over this before, but really, that show should not be considered subpar because of the performance; it was all technical troubles. I have a boot of it, and the band did its best to deliver despite the problems. They never gave up, including Scott. And yeah, he got on the crowd (except the pit where I was) for sitting down. The man feeds off crowd energy. With all the delays and problems, people got a little flat. No biggie. I don't blame him for trying to rile everybody up. I

Quote: Tremonti takes his career very very seriously, and i dont think that he wants to have his image screwed up by some psuedo-jeasus with language that would make a sailor blanch.
Oh, give me a break. Rock stars swear, get over it. You can't tell me Mark doesn't swear. *rolls eyes*

Quote: ... and how he has just not been himself in live performances, and anyone can vouch for me when i say that!

Really? He had what, two shows where he wasn't his usual self? Out of more than 100 shows on the Weathered Tour? The only complaints I heard were about PSU (overexaggerated) and Chicago. Enlighten me on the other shows, would you? I saw them four times on that tour, and every show rocked, even PSU. Btw, you couldn't pay me to go back to that shitty venue (Bryce Jordan Center) ever again. It was poorly run, from lining up for GA, the system for getting TO the pit, lack of cooperation from security, to the technical troubles (power failure). Never again.