Thread: Uk
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2005, 05:43 PM   #42
Robin101
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by SnowBlower-HALL) "Firstly...you Nincompoop! - If it wasn't for the Ice-man, you would be doing one of two things!...

A) walking around the streets of manchester looking for one of your hotels" - you know, one that has got to have a (power shower)

"I don't know why?.....I'm sure one of those nice bell-boys, would be pleased to give you a hand!

Or...B) Being driven around the outskirts of birmingham,by some boob called Muhammad. "And when I say outskirts, I really mean somewhere between-southend and brighton! ( That's the south coast robin")

And lastly, Can someone please ban this twerp? - He seems to want to follow me on to "every" forum that I decide to browse on

And robin!...Don't you dare say that your a true creed fan. I' know you have a picture of scott stapp pinned upon your dartboard!.....I've heard the rumors.

Robin, Take care...and go away!

Don't worry people, this man has a slight mental health problem.
A good example - 'I followed him onto this forum'. . If you look at our history you will see that the first message was posted by me.
If you want a great example of his mental health problem look in his public profile. All but one of his messages is directed at me - no music discussion at all. HE'S OBSESSED WITH ME!!
Listen to me: LOCK YOUR DOORS. BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!! HE COULD COME FOR YOU!!

Take Care (I really mean it this time)

And then
They went on to say
That the pearly gates
Had some eloquent graffiti
Like 'We'll meet again'
And 'Fuck the man'
And 'Tell my mother not to worry'
~ The Trapeze Swinger