View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 12:10 PM   #6
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Scott Stapp Tweets

Quote: (Originally Posted by King Oropher) I hope they work on a new Creed album this year.
have to wait in see what happens, in the words of mark T, its become a house hold phrase, through this year, ...... forbear one another in love the way he bears us, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, work is following what i call , transitions, just all over, by excercise, we learn to overcome, all matters, you cant blame ither really, from my own personal observations, tribulations yeah is to many trying of experinces, change to peace love and untiy, as we being partakers of the tribulations, we become the proverb, as it changes, as so forth, i dont like it either, but thats the way it easy, i encourage all friends, just to hold, i can see where thats been swaying back and forth, creed on creed off, yeah got these solo projects speculating of marks and of course stapps, we got AB right in the midst, myles solo project, as well, plus a great deal od spirtual awakings, that of course surley cometh first, one day at a time sweet jesus, just dont throw anything away, share each others ideas, back forth through email, to see if we our on the same page, or moving more to a solo direction, if there is any stuff ready from a Lyrics and wrting, come together and share, and round all that, to where its going, is stapp ready for solo, is mark ready for solo, our we creed ready or Ab ready, however i feel good, about this process, just work with it, one Nation Indivisble, the best in all things, a greater love has risen, comfort peace and beauty, in all projects, it will work out, for us all,