View Single Post
Old 08-25-2003, 10:05 PM   #140
Julbright
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
No disrespect taken - I generally am being somewhat humorous in my posts so I am glad you got a chuckle.

And like I said I am not interested in beating a dead horse, I am looking to the future in the hopes that this gets handled with the least bit of integrity. I think Velocity started this thread merely to get a feel for people's response, but also those of us who went to Chicago like to talk about it together. This is why I asked for people not to hassle me about posting here again -

And, really, is anything that we talk about/argue about/debate about here really productive? Name games and fantasies? It is just a way to pass time, have fun and share ideas with people who have similar interests (most likely Creed in this case). When I want to talk about other stuff, I talk to other people, or go to other threads! When I am here, I talk about Creed, in this thread I talk about Chicago.

As I sit here and write this, too, I am thinking that for those of us who aren't over it yet this is productive because it helps us work it out. I am a therapist by profession so I will always argue in favor of talking it out and the benefits of processing things in groups. It could be perceived as whining if we never move forward, so I am trying to look to the future. And since being "here" is fun time for me, I am presenting my ideal resolution. Doesn't mean it will happen or that it is totally realistic. But that is why I come here sometimes !
I laid beside you I'm not worthy
This jaded man's not who I am
I touched the flame and I've been burned
All I need's a second chance
Give me eyes of a child
And teach this man to relearn love
RELEARN LOVE _ SCOTT STAPP

When shadows paint the scenes where spotlights used to fall...I will be there for you Scottie