View Single Post
Old 12-17-2005, 11:05 AM   #4
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
Re: Just a couple things I've noticed...

For the page thing - clicking on a page of a thread it should logically take you to the top of the page. Just clicking on the page number shouldn't bring you to the bottom of the page because the point is to go to that page of posts so you can view them. In other words, if it takes you to the bottom and you wanted to read that page, you'd then have to scroll all the way up.

If its taking you to the bottom of the page then again there seems to be a problem only for you? For me it takes me to the top of the page and I have to scroll to view posts. That is the correct way the board should be acting. Have you tried this in both IE and Firefox?

As far as your issue with returns, editing, and Firefox, I will get back to you. I haven't really tried anything with Firefox yet as I've just working on getting the template up. I will look into it and try to resolve the issue though because I know we have several Firefox users here, myself included (I just tend to use IE while editing crap because it opens up quicker than Firefox heh)

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"