Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 09:29 PM   #1851
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Promise Of Rest Heb.4

THE WORD DOES SUPPLY ALL OUR NEEDS , come unto me all that our heavey laden and i will give thee rest, LET US therefore Fear Lest The Promise Being Left Us Of Entering into His Rest Any Of You Should SEEM TO COME SHORT OF IT, For Unto us Was The Gospel Preached did not profit theme not being mixed with faith theme that heared it For We Which Have Believed Do Not Enter Into Rest As He Said As I Have Sworn In My Wrath If They Shall Enter In To My Rest Although The Works Were Finshied From The Foundation Of The World For He Spoke In A Certian Place Of The 7th Day From All His Works On This Wise And God Did Rest The 7th Day From All His Works And IOn This Place Again If THEY SHALL ENTER INTO MY REST SEEING THEREFORE IT REMAINETH THAT SOME MUST ENTER THERIN And They To Whom It Was First Preached Entered Not In Because OF UNBELIEF Again He Limtis A Certian Day Saying In David Today After So Long A Time As It Is Said Today If Ye Will Hear Hear His Voice Harden Not Your Hearts For If Jesus HAD GIVEN THEME REST THEN WOULD HE NOT AFTERWARD HAVE SPOKE OF ANOTHER DAY There Remaineth THEREFORE THE REST OF GODS PEOPLE For He That Is Entered Into His Rest He Also HATH Ceased From His Own Works As GOD Did From His Let Us Labour Therefore To enter Into That Rest Lest Any Man Fall Afyer The Same Example Of Unbelief FOR THE WORD OF GOS IS QUICK AND POWERFULL And Sharper Than A 2 Edged Sword GLORYYYYYYYYYYY Piercing Even To The Dividing Asunder Of Soul And Spirt And Of The Joints And Marrow And Is A Discerner Of The Thoughts And Intents Of The Heart Neither Is There Any Creature That Is Not Maifest In His Sight But All Things Are Naked And Opend Unto The Eyes Of Him With Whom We Have To,