Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 06:34 PM   #9363
VJ Raven
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Thanks Truly. Hubby does have a part time job that will probably turn into full time in a couple of months. The problem is he doesn't work a lot of weekdays right now and that means I have at least one of them home at all times most days. *bangs head on wall* Hubby works Tuesday day shift and Son will be in school so I'm going to take a few hours that day and write/edit the newest story I'm working on.

I do have a document in my word processor to type up any ideas I have and I do quickly add something if I think of anything when the guys are home. I've done outlines for scenes with the guys around, those I really don't need to concentrate on as much as something like writing the actual scene, thank the stars!!

Agreed, some people misuse the internet to cause trouble I swear. But I've noticed that certain ones on my *crap* list have backed off a tad and I hope they have realized I have better things to do than waste my time and energy by firing phasers at them. Like change the litter boxes or the road in front of my house with an old toothbrush for example.

Eh, the universe will balance things out in time... I just have to be patient, that's all...............

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing.
~Me~

Music is vital to life, as vital as breathing.
~Me~