Thread: Blind forever
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2004, 02:25 PM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
VERLIY I SAY UNTO YOU WHOSOEVER SHALL NOT RECEIVE THE KINGDOM OF GOD AS A LITTLE CHILD SHALL IN WISE ENTER, Luke ch.17.17......And Thin It Was Written That Two Men Went up Into The Temple To Pray, The One A Pharisee And The Other A Publican The Pharisee Stood And Prayed WITH A PROUD A Heart GOD I Thank Thee I,am not as other thank thee That I,am not as others men are Extortioners Unjust Adulterers Or Even As This Publican I Fast Twice in the week i give Tithes Of all that i possess And The Publican standing AFAR Of Would Not lift up so much as his eyes Unto heaven .but smote upon his saying god be merciful to me a sinner i tell you this man went down to his house justified rather than the other for everyone that extalteth him himself shall be abased AND HE THAT HUMBLE HIM SELF AS A CHILD SHALL BE EXALTED.......THE LAW OF LOVE For This Day ye Shall Be With And Paradise.....And Untill This Day I Forgive B/c They Still KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO AMEN And Amen Beware Of The Leavings Of Herod And Those Who Seat In High Places With Fancy Words And Fancy Aray Beware Of There Visons, For They Know Me Not MY HEART SINGS PRAISE UNTO THEE MY SAVIOUR Amen And Amen
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything