View Single Post
Old 05-24-2004, 05:37 PM   #29
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by b3sevendust) I find it funny that you people are "assuming" that CREED has broken up.. Now, until I hear an offical statement reguarding the bands future together, I'm going to still believe that Creed is still together. Now, Scott Phillips released in an interview stateing Creed is not done.. just on a break to pursue other things in life. Sure, you may not hear any new music for awhile, but plan on in a few years, if not late 2005, they will be heading back into the studio.. Need I remind you of what TOOL did.. It took them 5 years before they released another CD, and people we're constantly saying they had broken up. Because of Maynard starting up his own solo group, know as A PERFECT CIRCLE.. and released a cd in 2000.. Now, after all the rumors surfacing that TOOL was no more, what do they do? Release LATERALUS in May of 2001! So dont believe what you hear until an offical statement has been issued.. Otherwise, you'll just feel stupid that you believed all along CREED had broken up..

oh BTW...
TOOL... CREED...
2 Different bands... 2 Different Labels... 2 Different Situations... i wouldn't expect the same thing to happen...
just my Opinion...

Jesus + Guitars = Life