View Single Post
Old 12-01-2003, 10:21 PM   #32
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
<!--QuoteBegin-JenRN+12-01-2003 10:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JenRN @ 12-01-2003 10:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Well.......I hope whatever he does he is happy. I would have to say from a nurse standpoint yeah he was feeling GOOD alright. Who are we to criticize him anyways? But you are right Tara Reid is a party girl who is everything that he hated about his wife Hillary Oh well, the way I feel about it is he is an adult, he can make his own decisions. If he chooses to live a wild lifestyle than he needs to deal with the consequenses, and if he is just out for a good time once in awhile then so be it! [/b][/quote]
Very well said!
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp