View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 11:16 AM   #250
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The 2 Edge Sword

so many lazy fannys, Lord Forbid If they Do Their Jobs And put dont their cells, and bringing their socializing in the works place, on the 5 th THE GOOD LORD Give Us Friday, to prepare for the upcoming SAT, so we would be hungover for monday, MON~FRI should not worry about TO EVERYTHING HAS PURPOSE From Least To Greatest We All Make The World Go Around, And Somethings Become More Truth Than Portait If Taco Bell Survives The Food Chain Be The Last Standing Daddy Let Us Avoid the 3 sea shells, so often if its a quicker method than im all for it PRAISE JESUS, ONE OF THE SAFEST HIDING PLACE IN THE WORLD, My Friends, Even There YOU ARE NOT ALONE, praise jesus it will pass, dont feel guilty if your in there to long, back to the teaching, and i should be wrapping this one up today, i,ve enjoyed it so the word will never deapart from us as long as we keep it PRAISE JESUS, And As Were Drawn THE SWEET HOLY GHOST SHALL BRINGETH ALL THINGS TO OUR REMEMBRANCE, And Apply It To The Structure Of Life And The Spirt, IN JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD, Going In To HEB>BUT TO WHICH OF THE ANGELS SAID AT ANYTIME, SIT ON MY RIGHT HAND UNTILL Oh UNTILL I MAKE THINE ENEMIES THY FOOTSOOL, ARE THEY NOT ALL MINSTERING ANGELS OF FIRE SPIRTS SENT FORTH TO MINSTER FOR THEME WHO SHALL BE HEIRS OF SALVATION, Going into HEB>4>8>13>, FOR IF JESUS HAD GIVEN THEME Rest Then HE Would Not Afterward Spoke Of Another Day,There Remains HOPE A Rest Of Gods People For He That Is Entered Into Rest He ALSO CEASED FROM HIS OWN WORK AS GOD LETS US LABOUR THEREFORE TO ENTER INTO THAT REST Lest Any Man Fall After The Same Example Of Unbelief FOR THE WORD OF GOD IS QUICK AND POWERFULL AND SHARPER Than The 2 Edge Sword, Piercing Even TO THE DIVIDING ASUNDER OF SOUL MARROW AND IS IS A DISCERNER OF THOUGHTS AND INTENTS OF THE HEART, And Of Course Weighs The Spirts, Neither Is There Any CREATURE THAT IS MANIFEST IN HIS SIGHT BUT ALL THINGS ARE NAKED AND OPEND UNTO THE EYES OF HIM WITH WHOM WE HAVE TODO. If The Lord Thy God Reveals Knowlege Unto You KEEP IT STORE IT IN THE CELLAR, You Will Need It Cometh Another Day, Lets Go Back Up Some To THE 2 EDGE SWORD, The Purpose Of This Thread Let REVIEW We Got One Side LIFE The Other Death, But When the 2 Collide Unto HE THAT RECIVETH, Faint Not LET JOY BE WITH THEE, For The Morning Star And The PRESEVERANCE Therof HAS RISEN IN YOUR HEARTS, To Overcomer Fear Not Pray And PEACE WILL BE WITH THE, ONLY JESUS AND JESUS ALONE IS POWERFUL AND SHARPER THAN THE WORD ITSELF, for The Word Of GOD Was Not Written By Theroy BUT BY MEN WHO WHERE WITH THE HOLY GHOST, Even Unto BEFORE HE CAME UPON A MIDNIGHT CLEAR, JESUS Said Before I Have Placed Before You An OPEN DOOR KNOCK AND IT SHALL BE OPEN, PRAISE JESUS, Elevation, My Streneth Haste Thee To Help Me Deliver My Soul From The Sword My Darlin From The Power Of The Dog ONE FAITH ONE LORD ONE BABTISIM Save Us From The Lions Mouth, Lord We Knoweth Many Shall Knock And Cant Enter, Till The Day Cometh When These Things Surley Cometh To Pass, For Thou My GOD Has Heared Us From THE UNICORNS, And Will Stand With Us In Our Days, And Will Not Leave Us Nor Forsake Us In Our Times Of Need, WITH STRANGE TREASSURE, That Cometh Down FROM Thy Throne My God Which Is Even Above The Heavens, PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, In All Things, Streneth Be With The Minds And Bodies, IN JESUS NAME, Love One Another The Way He Has Loved Us, some of us can sleep you with one eye open, taking a break for yet a while for the yearly, EDITING, And To Breathe In This Month, Lot Of GOOD NEWS AWAY.....PRAISE JESUS.... the healing of the nations never yielding, feel free to JUMP in the topic,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg The lion sleeps tonite.jpg (35.4 KB, 262 views)