View Single Post
Old 12-01-2004, 09:45 AM   #1
Frankie
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Scott at Nascar Awards Fri. Dec. 3rd

I have been wondering why this information has not been posted, as it's been known for almost 2 weeks now.
Anyway...we have it from a reliable source (hehehe...I have always wanted to be able to say that ) that Scott will be performing 2 songs...Relearn Love and a Creed song...although TNT, because of time constraints for the actual broadcast, will most likely only air one of the songs. Goneblind will be Scott's backing band for this performance.

Please, if you have a problem with Scott singing a Creed song, I suggest that you not tune in, as Nascar has used Creed songs alot in the past and may very well choose to air the Creed song.

Everyone else...ENJOY!!...I know I will be glued to the floor in front of my TV and cannot wait to see him

Network: (TNT) Turner Network Television
Date: Friday - December 03, 2004
Time: 09:00 pm - 12:00 am ET

Featured Artists
Brian McKnight, Scott Stapp

about: NASCAR Nextel Cup Series Awards Ceremony (2004)
Annual black-tie event honoring NEXTEL Cup's top ten drivers including the 2004 Points Champion. Same day coverage from the Waldorf Astoria in New York City, NY. This year's celebration will feature some special moments: Emceed by Allen Bestwick, Bill Weber and guest host Jay Mohr, Most Dramatic Moment Award, Special Hendrick Motorsports Tribute and special musical guests include Brian McKnight and singer Scott Stapp.