Thread: Stapp Confesses
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2006, 10:39 PM   #132
Mrprophetman
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Stapp Confesses

Quote: (Originally Posted by evyllsummer) um, you just said that you DID look at it...otherwise, how would you know enough of a difference between cloth (which must have been quite shiny cloth) and leather pants enough to come back and attempt the argument? Besides, YOU seemed to be QUITE aware of the sorts of pants that he's been wearing in his many recent interviews, since you made a point of claiming that he has been wearing jeans...here it is:

in short, you have shown to be just as interested (if not MORE) in what style of pants that your man Stapp is wearing...(the quote "the lady doth protest too much, methinks" comes to mind)...in the future, if that argument were to present itself again, you MIGHT want to say something like, "hey, man, I don't know if he's wearing leather or not", thereby indicating that, having not looked, you wouldn't know one way or the other...just a helpful tip...

well, since you're quoting ME, I'll ask you: are you NOW attempting to blame Stapp's addiction on Hanson now instead of Mark? I'm getting confused...it would be easier for all of us if you would simply stick to ONE scapegoat for Stapp's behavior (you know, OTHER than Stapp himself)...

also, you didn't really answer the question of mine that you quoted...maybe it was too vague...I'll attempt to tighten it up and make it a bit more specific:

this is what YOU said:

so, here's the question, and I'll personalize it: if YOU didn't want to PAY for any help with your addiction because you felt that it wasn't your fault, then why would you TAKE the help in the first place?

And since you're throwing the "naive" remark in MY direction, I think that you need to take another look at precisely whom is truly deserving of the naive moniker since YOU were the one that couldn't see all of Stapp's behavior and conclude that he was, in fact, addicted to a LOT more than prednisone despite the fact that MANY here have suspected it for some time...in fact, as I recall, MY response (which was PRIOR to the RS article) to your "naive" remark about Stapp and his prednisone and alcohol abuse was this:

which one of us was PROVEN right?

You would probably argue with a freaking rock wouldn't you? I'm not blaming Hanson and Cameron with anything, but I'm betting they would have done anything to keep from having to cancel another show. I know what the man was addicted to. Painkillers, prednisone, and medication for anxiety attacks. Are you privy to anything else? Oh....I forgot....Alcohol.

Actually, I'm not really into looking at other men's asses. I've watched the videos that are available and I haven't seen him wear leather. But since you say its leather....then lets just agree with YOU. Since apparently, you know it all.