View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 04:26 PM   #14
nagpo
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Scott Needs Support (RockitOut)

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sasa) Its all going to change after this tour. WATCH...
How? The only way things will change is if Creed meets the same kind of success they used to. But no matter what there will always be haters. It's like that for everything.

Not everybody likes the same things. But I think that it's more vicious because some people take music so seriously. You'd think people would be more angry about the trash that comes out of the mainstream crap like Bieber, Disney, and american idol instead of an actual rock band. Creed doesn't deserve the hate they get.

There is no doubt in my mind that most people still see Stapp as the drunkard that he used to be. The downfall was more public than the reunion. More (in)famous. The only way people will begin to see any different is if they hear creed. Creed is not really having radio success. If they wan't on the radio they have got to make music that people wan't to hear today. Look at the band Train, they have always been a radio success. They broke up and came back and made music they people wanted to hear on the radio. Creed has got to follow that example.

Sorry for the rant.