View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 10:18 PM   #8
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Scott Needs Support (RockitOut)

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sasa) I didn't watch it. Seems its negative, I think what comes around goes around..multiplied. What he's putting out is coming back to him faster than he can finish a sentence. You should probably pray for this guy cause the hate is going to eat him alive. He cursed himself, no one has to do anything.

As for support, just ignore the negative and focus on the positive . The message of the lyrics and energy and sound of the music is what its all about. I think the media can make anyone look anyway they choose to make them look at any given moment in time, just depends on who is telling the story.

The entire band is a gift, and they are all imperfect humans just like you and me.

I am Thankful for the message Creeds music has given to me and I pray for their success! (((Healing... LOVE and LIGHT))))
thats right my loves, there be in between, the word says if one be luke warm he will spew ya out, after so many reasons, thats one thing i back 100 percent, its either 100 percent postive or 100 percent negative, the media will always push him, PEACE BE WITH ya,s, i would,nt pay it no mind really,