View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 10:03 PM   #3
Dark_Knight
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Live in Amsterdam release

This is what Michael had to say about it... (ABB.net)
Quote:
"As I have said before, Universal is obstructing the release with legal tactics. AB wants the video out, DC3 has them all ready to go, and Universal is blocking it. The March date is a hope. Nothing will happen until Universal signs off on the release. The ball is in their court. As soon as there is an agreement with Universal, and the date is solid, I will let you know. DC3 and our management are trying everything they can to get this DVD out to you. If all their combined efforts fail... I will be the first to help all of you go after Universal. But until then, let management do their thing to try to resolve this. And if it makes anyone feel better, I have yet to see the documentary either and I am literally dying to watch the Blu-Ray on my big-screen in full HD. I wait in pain with all of you and as soon as I know something I will let you know."

Quote:
"The March 23rd date is the goal but no agreement from Universal as of last night. I'll let you know when and if that date turns out to be solid."

One Nation. Indivisible.