View Single Post
Old 12-01-2004, 04:25 PM   #1
Higher_Desire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Running naked through the campus in the snow at midnight

Wow. Last night was great. Yesterday, the snow that has fallen has stuck, and is greater than an inch. Now, let me back up, and tell the story from the beginning.

Many years ago Voorhees dorm was an all guys hall, and up until two years ago, Finney (where I now live) was an all girls dorm. Every year, at midnight on the first snowfall of over one inch, the guys would run in their underwear (or naked if they so chose) across the campus to Finney, and through the halls yelling and screeming. Then, after coming out they would do calisthenics outside, and the girls (then in their underwear) would chase them back to Voorhees and have a snowball fight. Many years later when dorms were co-ed, it became a campus activity.

Well, this year, the annual tradition fell on the night of Tuesday, November 31st. We ran across the Albertson College of Idaho campus, past Terteling Library where clothed spectators throw snowballs at the near-naked men on their way to Finney, and through the halls of Finney, lined with girlies wearing nothing but their bras and panties. Then, once outside, we did jumping jacks and pushups in the snow while the scantally clad women through snowballs at us (as is the tradition). On the way back, all of us ran past the spectators, and recieved more shots of snow, and we all congragated back at Voorhees for the snowball fight.

When the run started at midnight, it was about 23 degrees, and it got colder as the night wore on. On average, it takes about 45 minutes for a guys dong to drop back out of him it's so cold!

Sadly, I didn't get any pictures as my camera is a piece of crap. There were, however, many pictures taken by other people that I may be able to get my hands on.

As more recent rules state, one can only run naked (if they so choose) while outside, but all private parts (defined as what is coverd by a bathing suit) must be covered while in the residence halls. If you choose to violate that, then you will be written up for indecent exposure. For example, last year, Barry chose to ran in what was possibly a covering the size of a pillowcase wrapped around "himself" in a toga-like fashion. Needless to say, it fell off within 5 minutes, and what people will say, is that they know he is not Jewish (I think you can figure out what that means).

I also really love this activity, because as you're passing girls as they go to Finney to begin, I can tell them to go take their clothes off, and they don't hit me!

We also have what is called Operation Rio, which is extreme frisbee at midnight on the first Wednesday of the month in your underwear. Last year we had this special game right after the Finney Fun Run. Let me tell you, running in 15 degree weather in nothing but your underwear trying to catch a frisbee is NOT EASY! It also took the better part of two hours for my penis to come out again after that. lol. Snow in the undies is very uncomfortable.

Running naked through the campus in the snow at midnight. Gotta love it!

H-D

Today I'm gonna try a little harder
Gonna make every minute last longer
Gonna learn to forgive and forget
'Cause we don't have long
Gonna make the most of it

Today I'm gonna love my enemies
Reach out to somebody who needs me
Make a change, make the world a better place
'Cause tomorrow could be one day too late

--lyrics from "One Day Too Late" by Skillet
from their new album "Awake"