View Single Post
Old 01-11-2003, 01:25 AM   #104
creedlvr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
YES ... it was! Did you stay there, too? It was absolutely awful. I knew it wasn't going to be anything special. I only booked it because it was so close to the Spectrum.

When we checked in, they first couldn't find our reservation. While we were standing there we heard people complaining in the lobby about their rooms ... no hot water, no heat, handles breaking off the toilets, no working TV, etc.

When we went back after the concert, we thought we had walked into a hotel version of Hollywood Blvd. There were girls in there that I would've sworn were hookers! ... and they thought they looked GREAT!!

We went to our room after having to walk up 7 flights of stairs ... because waiting for the elevator would've taken till the next morning to get us to our room ... and couldn't get in because neither of our key cards would work.

We then proceeded to walk back downstairs. After listening for about a 1/2 hour of arguing in the lobby about how the bar in the restaurant was charging $20 to get in on top of cost of drinks ... even though it was after 1am and the bar was closing at 2 ... someone finally addressed us.

She "said" she fixed our cards. So we ... again ... walked up 7 flights of stairs ... and STILL ... could not get in! [REPEAT previous 2 paragraphs!]

After the manager came up to FINALLY let us in our room ... where the lights weren't working ... we had to listen to the manager banging on the door next to ours so that the guy next door would stop beating up his pregnant wife/girlfriend long enough to open the door!

Needless to say ... I couldn't wait till morning!

I'm sure that was way more info than you needed. Just had to vent!

Sorry!