View Single Post
Old 01-10-2003, 09:24 PM   #91
ronda
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
[quote]Originally posted by Steve
[b]Ok, here's an analogy for you all... take it as you will.

I'm a huge football fan. I love the Green Bay Packers. Lets say that I purchased two tickets for the Wildcard playoff game between the Packers and the Atlanta Falcons. Well we all saw the outcome of that game (at least you did if you are a football fan). Well I paid $150 per ticket for seats on the 20 yard line. The Packers played like shit and lost the game badly. They embarassed themselves out there... I WANT MY MONEY BACK.

You went to the Creed concert with an expectation to see a good concert, just like I went to the football game to see a good fame played - we both lost out, and that's that.

Ok,, steve say you went to the game and the players all came out on the field with T-shirts on and no pad. And played touch football. WHen you went to see tackle foot ball???????? And what if the cheerleaders came out in bath robes. Ant the team shut down after a few plays to take a break because they were haveing a bad day??? Your analogy SUCKS. This is my opinion.
I am done witht the whining and complaining . I just think your analogy sucked is all.