View Single Post
Old 11-27-2002, 09:43 PM   #6
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
It definitly won't be easy, It seems that he is keeping Jaggar out of the line of fire (Hilaree), which makes me respect him so much more. I think he is fighting for what is best for his child and she's obviously too doped up to care. I could NEVER lose custody of my kids or do anything to keep me from them (like domestic violence or anything else to get thrown in jail for a week). I need them because they are my life and what keeps me going. I wake up each day and do whatever it takes to keep them happy and never let them have a worried or sad bone in their body. Every kid has their days, suckers at bedtime, hitting eachother, and many more things they need to be taught aren't the right things to do, but I could never intentionally hurt them, or put someone or something before them. I cannot imagine a mother doing it any differently. God is watching out for little Jaggar, his Mom lacks all maternal instincts and his father is going full force, Jaggar gets his all, 200% and when I hear Scott talk about Jaggar on TV, etc., he speaks in such a way that lets us all know, he's lookin' out for #1 and his #1 is Jaggar.